Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter, National, Non-interventional Phase IV Trial of the Effectiveness, Safety and Tolerability of Tarceva as Second-line Treatment of Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), After Failure of First-line Treatment With a Pemetrexed-containing Chemotherapy Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIME
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 55 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.