An Open-label, Nonrandomised, Phase I Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Ceftaroline After Intravenous Administration of a Single Dose of Ceftaroline Fosamil (200 mg) to Patients With End-stage Renal Disease Undergoing Haemodialysis When Compared to a Single Dose of Ceftaroline Fosamil (600 mg)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.