Anti-CD22 Immunoconjugate Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (CMC-544) Added to Fludarabine, Bendamustine and Rituximab and Allogeneic Transplantation for CD22 Positive-Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Bendamustine; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 31 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.