Anti-CD22 Immunoconjugate Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (CMC-544) Added to Fludarabine, Bendamustine and Rituximab and Allogeneic Transplantation for CD22 Positive-Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Bendamustine; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=21) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.