Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Carfilzomib (PdC) in Subjects With Relapsed and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 25 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association