A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Vemurafenib (RO5185426) Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Surgically Resected, Cutaneous BRAF Mutant Melanoma at High Risk for Recurrence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIM8
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 14 Oct 2020.
- 17 Nov 2016 This trial was completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.