A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Vemurafenib (RO5185426) Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Surgically Resected, Cutaneous BRAF-Mutant Melanoma at High Risk for Recurrence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIM8
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Roche media release, full data will be presented today at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) annual meeting 2017.
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Disease-Free Survival (DFS) as Assessed Using Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) or Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography (CT) in patients with stage IIIC melanoma (cohort 2) has not been met.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Roche media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History