A Randomized Single Center Controlled Study of Perioperative Chemotherapy of Oxaliplatin Combined With Capecitabine (XELOX) Versus XELOX as Post-operative Chemotherapy in Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma With D2 Dissection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPEAT
- 29 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.