Phase II Study of Atorvastatin, Micro-dose Methotrexate and Tacrolimus Administered Only to Transplant Recipients for the Prophylaxis of Acute Graft-versus-host Disease Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 14 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 05 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.