Phase 1 Trial of ADI-PEG 20 plus Cisplatin in Patients with Metastatic Melanoma or other Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pegargiminase (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Polaris Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History