Phase II study of nilotinib plus pegylated interferon alfa-2b as first-line therapy in chronic phase chronic myeloid leukaemia aiming to maximize complete molecular response and major molecular response
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PInNACLe
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.