EVOLVE II: A Prospective Multicenter Trial to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of the SYNERGY Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System (SYNERGY Stent System) for the Treatment of Atherosclerotic Lesion(s)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE-II
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 24 Mar 2016 According to Boston Scientific media release, results will be published at the American College of Cardiology's 65th Annual Scientific Session.
- 19 May 2015 According to Boston Scientific Corporation media release, results (n=466, diabetic patients) were presented at the Swiss Cardiovascular Center in Bern, Switzerland.
- 19 May 2015 Results from substudy (n=466, diabetic patients) and EVOLVE II trial published in the Boston Scientific Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History