Phase II open label study of ultra-selection of patients by genotyping technology for next-generation scheme in FOLFIRI + panitumumab patients with stage IV colorectal cancer resistant to irinotecan without detectable mutations using highly sensitive techniques for the detection of mutations in genes KRAS, PIK3CA, BRAF and NRAS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ULTRA
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.