A Phase II Study of the HSP90 Inhibitor, AUY922, in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (Post-PV MF), Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), and Refractory PV/ET
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.