Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study Comparing Ciprofloxacin DPI 32.5 mg BID (Twice a Day) Intermittently Administered for 28 Days on / 28 Days Off or 14 Days on / 14 Days Off Versus Placebo to Evaluate the Time to First Pulmonary Exacerbation and Frequency of Exacerbations in Subjects With Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPIRE-I
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 18 Oct 2016 According to Bayer media release, data will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians 2016.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.