A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo Controlled, Single Dose Escalating Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-06282999 Administered Orally In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6282999 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.