A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Induction and Maintenance Regimens of Brodalumab Compared With Placebo and Ustekinumab in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis: AMAGINE-2
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMAGINE-2
- Sponsors Amgen
- 20 Jul 2017 According to a LEO Pharma media release, European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Kyntheum (brodalumab), a new biologic for the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in adults within the European Union who are candidates for systemic therapy.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned location also included Germany, Turkey and United Kingdom as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 May 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the CHMPs positive opinion on brodalumab will now be reviewed by the European Commission and the final decision is applicable to all EU and European Economic Area countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History