A Randomized, Blinded, Comparison of Asenapine and Placebo as Adjunctive Treatment in Patients With Non-Psychotic Major Depressive Disorder Incompletely Responsive to Antidepressant Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.