Safety and Immunogenicity of ChAd63 ME-TRAP / MVA ME-TRAP Heterologous Prime Boost Malaria Vaccination Adjuvanted With Matrix M
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary) ; Matrix M
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 20 Sep 2017 Results evaluating the effect and safety of Matrix-M in combination with ChAd63-MVA ME-TRAP heterologous prime-boost immunization, published in the Vaccine.
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.