A Phase II Study of Combination Nilotinib and Hyper-CVAD in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Philadelphia-Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Blast-Phase Lymphoid Lineage
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Mesna; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Mayo Clinic record.
- 05 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic record, 11-007469).