A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Doses of ABT-981
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 981 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 18 Mar 2017 Results (n=78) from this and one other phase 1 study presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 06 May 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (See trial- 251847) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.