RTG113388, a Long-term, Open-label Safety Extension Study of Retigabine/Ezogabine in Pediatric Subjects With Partial Onset Seizures (≥ 12 Years Old) and Subjects With Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (≥12 Years Old)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 13 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.