A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-Group, Double Blind Efficacy and Safety Trial of MK-8931 With a Long Term Double-Blind Extension in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (Protocol No. MK-8931-017-10)(Also Known as SCH 900931, P07738)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Verubecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPOCH
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal (end date: 14 Apr 2017).
- 11 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (end date: 14 Apr 2017).
- 09 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Netherlands and Hungary (end date: 14 Apr 2017).