A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) vs. Everolimus in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate-025
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 06 Nov 2017 Three-year overall survival data from this trial was presented at the 16th International Kidney Cancer Symposium (KCS), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 06 Nov 2017 Three-year overall survival data presented in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results comparing survival differences between crossover non-crossover using networked data from HOPE 205, CHECKMATE-025,TARGET, AXIS, RECORD-1, METEOR studies, presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History