Salvage in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Failure of Hypomethylating Agents: Lenalidomide as a Second-line Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIOLET
- 10 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 29 Aug 2012 New trial record