Multicenter, Open-label, Exploratory Phase I Pilot Study to Investigate Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Immunological Effects and Activity of Combining Multiple Doses of IMAB362 With Immunomodulation (Zoledronic Acid, Interleukin-2) in Patients With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach, the Lower Esophagus or the Gastro-esophageal Junction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Claudiximab (Primary) ; Interleukin-2; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PILOT
- Sponsors Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Astellas Pharma media release, new data from this study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History