Multicenter, Open-label, Exploratory Phase I Pilot Study to Investigate Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Immunological Effects and Activity of Combining Multiple Doses of IMAB362 With Immunomodulation (Zoledronic Acid, Interleukin-2) in Patients With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach, the Lower Esophagus or the Gastro-esophageal Junction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Claudiximab (Primary) ; Interleukin-2; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PILOT
- Sponsors Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.