A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, And Exploratory Efficacy Of 4 Ascending Dose Levels Of Pf-05402536 And Pf-06413367 In Healthy Adult Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5402536 (Primary) ; PF 6413367 (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 275 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.