A prospective, randomized, open-label, parallel-group, active-controlled, multicenter study exploring the efficacy and safety of once-daily oral rivaroxaban (BAY 59-7939) compared with that of dose-adjusted oral vitamin K antagonist (VKA) for the prevention of stroke and non-central nervous system systemic embolism in subjects with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation scheduled for cardioversion
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms X-VeRT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Sep 2015 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were published in the European Heart Journal.
- 29 Aug 2014 According to a Janssen Research and Development media release, the findings of this trial will be presented at ESC Congress on September 2, 2014.
- 19 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History