PHASE II RANDOMIZED STUDY OF MAINTENANCE TREATMENT WITH BEVACIZUMAB OR BEVACIZUMAB PLUS METRONOMIC CHEMOTHERAPY AFTER FIRST-LINE INDUCTION FOLFOXIRI PLUS BEVACIZUMAB FOR METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOMA
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=482) of pooled analysis of TRIBE and MOMA studies presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has been met according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.