PHASE II RANDOMIZED STUDY OF MAINTENANCE TREATMENT WITH BEVACIZUMAB OR BEVACIZUMAB PLUS METRONOMIC CHEMOTHERAPY AFTER FIRST-LINE INDUCTION FOLFOXIRI PLUS BEVACIZUMAB FOR METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOMA
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=482) of pooled analysis of TRIBE and MOMA studies presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has been met according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History