A Phase I/Ib Study for the Evaluation of SAR260301, Administered Orally in Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas, and in Combination With Vemurafenib in Patients With Unresectable / Metastatic BRAF-mutated Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 260301 (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Results for the dose-escalation phase in 21 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClincalTrials.gov record.