An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Trial of BMS-936558 (Nivolumab) Versus Docetaxel in Previously Treated Metastatic Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate057
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 2 Nov 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated