A single center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, crossover, phase II study to assess the effect of Aleglitazar on cardiac energetics and function in patients with uncomplicated type 2 diabetes mellitus and no history of coronary artery disease who are drug-naïve or treated with stable metformin monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.