A Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety, of Oxycodone Immediate-release Capsules Versus Morphine Immediate-release Tablets in Hospitalized Patients With Moderate to Severe Pain Following Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 09 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2012 New trial record