A prospective, single-center, randomized study to evaluate the effect of sarpogrelate, a selective serotonin receptor antagonist, and high dose statin on the reduction of coronary spasm in the patients with variant angina
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Sarpogrelate (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Variant angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANPLAG
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea, KCT0000623).
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.