A Phase IIIb/IV Randomized, Controlled, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy of Fidaxomicin to Vancomycin in the Sustained Clinical Cure of Clostridium Difficile Infection in Adults Receiving Immunosuppressive Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fidaxomicin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Freedom
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01775397).
- 24 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 9 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.