A Randomized Controlled Trial to Investigate Whether a Strategy of Continued Versus Interrupted Novel Oral Anti-coagulant at the Time of Device Surgery, in Patients With Moderate to High Risk of Arterial Thrombo-embolic Events, Leads to a Reduction in the Incidence of Clinically Significant Hematoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Haematoma; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRUISECONTROL-2
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.