Comparison of BIOdegradable Polymer and DuRablE Polymer Drug-eluting Stents in an All COmeRs PopulaTion: Randomized Multicenter Trial in an All Comers Population Treated Within thE NeThErlands 3 (TWENTE 3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIO-RESORT; TWENTE-3
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 30 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the results published in The Lancet.
- 30 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Target vessel failure (TVF)) has been met, according to the results published in The Lancet.