Phase-III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients with High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/neu Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Goserelin; Goserelin; Letrozole; Leuprorelin; Leuprorelin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 3500 to 1900, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2027 to 1 Jan 2030, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2022, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.