Microtransplantation With Decitabine and Cytarabine Improves Patient Outcomes in Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2012 New trial record