An Open-label, Single-dose, Randomized, Three-way Crossover Study to Estimate the Effects of Ethanol 20% and 40% on the Bioavailability a Controlled Release Formulation of Oxycodone 20 Mg With Sequestered Naltrexone 2.4 Mg in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naltrexone (Primary) ; Alcohol
- Indications Cancer pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 New trial record
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.