Intra-arterial Hepatic Bevacizumab and Systemic Chemotherapy in Hepatic Metastases of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: a Phase II Multicentric Study With Patients in Progression After First Line Systemic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVIAC
- 11 Oct 2016 Interim results (n=10, data cut off 02/2015) on toxicity and efficacy presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.