Treatment of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma by Combining Contrast Agent and Gemitabine Under Sonification
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing safety in comparison with historical controls (n=73) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.