A Multicenter, Phase IV, Interventional Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oxycodone/Naloxone in Korean Patients With Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy Who Need Opioid Combination Treatment With Existing Pregabalin Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral nervous system diseases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.