A Phase 1B Study to Evaluate the Safety and Induction of Immune Response of CRS-207 in Combination With Pemetrexed and Cisplatin as Front-line Therapy in Adults With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 12 Nov 2016 Positive clinical results from second cohort presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC), as per an Aduro Biotech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History