The Efficacy of Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide in Controlling Glycaemia in Adults With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on GLP-1 Receptor Agonist and Metformin Therapy (DUAL III -GLP-1 Switch)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec/liraglutide (Primary) ; Exenatide; Liraglutide; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL-III
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis of DUAL I-V trials evaluating the effects of Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide vs. comparators in patients with type 2 diabetes as a function of baseline renal function, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety published in the Diabetes Therapy.