Rituximab plus Bendamustine as front line treatment in frail elderly (≥70 years) patients with diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a phase II multicenter study of the Fondazione Italiana Linfomi (FIL) [Combinazione Rituximab-Bendamustina per il trattamento di I linea in soggetti anziani (≥70 anni) "fragili" affetti da Linfoma non Hodgkin a grandi cellule B: studio multicentrico di fase II della Fondazione Italiana Linfomi (FIL)]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R-BENDA frail study
- 09 Dec 2014 Interim results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01990144).
- 07 Sep 2012 New trial record