A multicentre randomised phase II clinical trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin plus Rituximab and CVP (IORCVP) versus Gemcitabine plus Rituximab and CVP (GemRCVP) for the first line treatment of patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma who are not suitable for anthracycline containing chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Gemcitabine; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INCA
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 10 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 47% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.