A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Expanded Cohort, Continuous Intravenous Infusion, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of EPZ-5676 in Treatment Relapsed/Refractory Patients with Leukemias Involving Translocations of the MLL Gene at 11q23 or Advanced Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pinometostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (n = 49).
- 05 Nov 2015 According to an Epizyme media release, preliminary data from this trial will be presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology Meeting.