Everolimus as Treatment After Embolization or Chemoembolization for Liver Metastases From Digestive Endocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Ethiodized oil
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver metastases; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVACEL
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jul 2013 New information source identified and integrated EudraCT2012-002224-32 record
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.